The rules for the Blue Sky tag are:
– Thank the person who nominates you
– Answer the 11 questions
– Tag 11 people
– Give them 11 questions to answer
As many of you know, I tend to change the rules. In this case, rather than nominating just 11 people, I encourage each of my readers to add their blog link, describe an awesome sky scene you witnessed (sunsets, thunderstorms, night scenes, beautiful beaches, UFOs – you name it) and note where you were when inspired. We’ll have us a real “Blue Sky” tag. My picture, by the way, was taken at Kecskemét in Hungary.
My answers to Suzanne’s 11 questions are written in red below.
- What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
- If you can go anywhere in the world, where would it be? Jerusalem
- If you had only $5 to spend for something special for the day, what would you buy? Trader Joe’s Chocolate Covered Almonds
- What is your favorite dessert? Tiramisu
- Coffee or tea? Tea
- What is your idea of a relaxing day? Doing whatever I want – read, eat, watch a movie, lounge
- Have you ever been to Disney Land? Yes
- What is your favorite season of the year? Summer
- What is your all-time favorite movie and why? It changes every time I see a better movie – no all-time for me
- What is your favorite Disney movie? Too many versions out there of different stories – PASS
- What is your favorite quote and why? “Do not be afraid.” This is written 356 times in the Bible. The message is clear to me that with God assuring us not to be afraid, then I can meet each day being fearless.