I tend to be late in responding to awards, but respond I do. Back in July 2017, the thoughtful professor, writer, and novelist, Charles French, nominated me for the Unique Blogger Award. Thank you, sir. Please forgive the lengthy time lapse.
Since that time, a lot of wonderful things have happened to Charles French. Like this: He published a book series, with two novels out already – Maledicus and Gallows Hill. Congratulations!
- Share the link to the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
- Answer the questions.
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 15 people and notify them.
- Ask them three questions.
Instead of nominating others and asking them three questions, I invite you all to join me in answering the questions below. My own answers are in blue and bolded.
- What is one goal you hope to achieve with your blog? I hope to be able to get into the regular routine of writing. So much so that if I don’t write every day, I think I’ll need to eat more fiber.
- If you could travel anywhere, with money as no issue, where would you go? Although I would have reservations (of the mental kind), I wouldn’t mind traveling to the moon and be moved speechless by the endless view of stars. That would certainly fill up my ole bucket (travel) list.
- If you could have a conversation with a character from a work of fiction, who would it be? What would you like to talk about? I would choose Alexis Zorba from Zorba the Greek by Nikos Kazantzakis. I would talk about how to enjoy life at the fullest.