Earlier this year, one of our fellow bloggers, Charles French, created the Blogger Appreciation Award to show his appreciation for the wonderful bloggers he met. He was kind enough to nominate me as one of such bloggers. Thank YOU.
A few days ago, another fellow blogger, Agatha Chocolats, was nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award. She too was kind enough to nominate me for this award. Thank YOU.
Listed below are the rules for each of these thoughtful awards. Following the rules are my nominees for both awards. The nominees have the option to respond to one or both. Or, they can simply bask in glory and not do anything. No offense will be taken by me.
Blogger Appreciation Award (Thanks again, Charles French)
(1) Thank the blogger who nominated you, link back to their site.
(2) Write a paragraph of something positive about yourself.
(3) Nominate and notify as many bloggers as you wish.
(4) Use the award image.
Blogger Recognition Award (Thanks again, Agatha Chocolats)
1. Write a post to show your award.
2. Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you.
3. Give a brief story of how you started your blog.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Nominate 15 bloggers who deserve the award.
Why I Positively Started Blogging
To share with you what I can do
Be it writing a ditty, poem,
Vignette, or a story or two
I hope you find something that may
Amuse or inspire you
Words of Advice
If you’re blogging for pleasure
No need to feel you’re under any pressure
To post daily,
Don’t worry about pleasing everyone
And always be respectful of our fellow bloggers.
In alphabetical order, my nominees: (Consider visiting these blogs if you have not done so yet; each is special in its own way.)
America On Coffee
East Bay Blog
Eyes + Words
Francisco Javier Tostado
Lynz Real Cooking