What a pleasant surprise to be encouraged by my fellow bloggers–Lashaan & Trang, book lovers and reviewers extraordinaire–of the Liebster Award. You can enjoy their reviews at https://bookidote.wordpress.com. [Applause]
Thank you, thank you. Please settle down now. For the rules . . .
Rules for The Liebster Award Nomination:
- Each nominee must link back the person who nominated them
- Answer the 11 questions
- Nominate bloggers for this award who have less than 500 followers
- Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer
- You can’t nominate the one who tagged you
- Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them
Q & A:
1. Who’s your favorite movie actor?
I like so many of them that I can’t say I have one. However, my favorite actor for the moment is Jason Bateman because I had just seen Horrible Bosses 2 last night and he’s so likable even though he seems to play the same character type in most of his movies. BTW, Horrible Bosses 2 is as funny as the first one.
2. If time froze for 15 minutes and you could move around, what would you do?
I would do my regular exercise routine and be glad no one else is using the machines or the studio.
3. If you could fight with anyone (even deceased people), who would you fight?
I guess I’d fight a deceased person because they would already be dead and so I wouldn’t have to go to jail. However, I might be mistaken for some kind of necrophiliac.
4. Would you rather kill an innocent person or have a killer as a son?
I’d rather have a son with killer looks.
5. What got you to start a blog?
I woke up one day and thought I’d better start writing or die.
6. If you were to lose one of your five senses, which one would it be? Why?
I’ve already lost some of my senses, so I wouldn’t want to lose any more.
7. Career-wise, where do you see yourself in five years?
Talking about my book to an audience of either hundreds or none.
8. If all books were to be burned, what one book would you memorize to immortalize it?
Voltaire’s Candide; it’s got only 144 pages.
9. If you could be in the middle of a movie, what movie would it be?
The Hundred-Foot Journey (2014), with Actors: Helen Mirren, Om Puri, and Manish Dayal; Director: Lasse Hallström; Writers: Steven Knight (screenplay), Richard C. Morais (book)
A beautiful film with food I would love to eat if I were in the middle of the movie.
10. What’s your definition of success?
Sipping my pina colada while thinking of my next book to write, and relaxing in one of the white sandy beaches of Bora Bora.
11. What would you add to your everyday life to make yourself a better person?
Eat dark chocolate every hour on the hour.
Some of the sites don’t publish the number of followers the site has and I didn’t want to assume someone has less than 500 even if they just started three months or two months ago. However, those that I have nominated appear to be recent bloggers who noted their number of followers. Please feel free to accept or decline my nomination. If you accept, your questions are:
- What was the last book you read?
- What was the last movie you watched?
- What T.V. series do you follow, if at all?
- Do you have a favorite book genre? If so, what is it?
- What do you want to get out of blogging?
- Is blogging furthering the goal you have in mind?
- How often do you blog?
- Do you feel you have to keep churning out material for your blog?
- Where would you like to go for vacation?
- When do you usually blog?
- Where do you get your blog ideas?