Grady got grinded for grifting Godfather. Through guileful gimmicks, he burgled Godfather’s genuine gems gifted from His Graciousness. Granulated with ginger and grapes, Grady is now ground burger grade, ready for grilling to be served to Geppetto, Godfather’s German Shepherd. Gents and gals, gasp and grasp; learn this lesson well.
Greywood ponders when it’ll become driftwood.
Started with a lobster roll crave,
Then thoughts of calamari rings became grave,
Followed by dreams of clam chowder, a life-long fave.
So I planned a seafood crawl,
Like a fisherman going out to trawl,
Looking forward to eating the haul.
As a glimpse to my obsession,
Behold this presentation
Of my maritime preoccupation.
(left upper corner: clam strip roll with onion rings and fries; left bottom corner: fried calamari; from upper right corner to lower right corner: lobster roll, haddock scampi, clam chowder)
A banana fare
With strawberries and nuts flair,
Add yogurt and pear.
1 ¼ – ½ cups flour
1 tbsp. baking powder
4 packets of coconut sugar (or your choice of sweetener and amount)
3 mashed ripe bananas
3 tbsp. olive oil (or your choice of oil)
Enough cups of almond milk (or your choice of milk) to make a batter with texture of your preference
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F while mixing batter
- Pour batter in warmed, butter- or olive-oiled cast iron skillet
- Time for 15 minutes, at which time take out skillet and press/mix in sliced strawberries and return skillet to oven
- Time for 25 minutes and check to see if done, stick toothpick in and see if it comes out clean
- Serve and have a great morning or evening, if you want this to be a dinner fare
A world upside down,
Like a bad whirlwind romance;
Twisters can do that.
Nature is cleansing,
As we wait out the downpour;
Another spring day.
Last day of the week treat,
A sundae on Friday;
Various ice cream flavors all you can eat,
Indulge all day,
As you slog away in your seat.
Great way to end the work week.